Good lender offers various types of loans / loans to meet your needs with optimal conditions.
There are ideal loan options for every moment of your life and Cash looks at all of them.
Know and decide among the best options of Personal Payday Cash Credit.
What is the Personal Payday Cash Loan?
Personal Payday Credit Cash is a type of loan that can be used as you want, ie it is not necessary to tell the reason for using the money.
The payment of the installments of the loan can be done in one installment or in monthly installments with pre or postfixed rate.
What are the advantages of the Personal Payday Loan in the Cashier?
The main benefits of Personal Payday credit at Good lender are:
- Flexible installments : the Good lender loan has the possibility of installment in up to 48 months.
- Convenience : The loan can be paid in one go or in monthly installments, according to the chosen transaction.
- Variety : There are five Personal Payday credit options Cash to choose from that most suits your needs.
What Cash Loan Options?
Pre-set Single Personal Payday Credit
The term for payment of the cash loan is from 1 to 60 days and allows up to two reforms of the same term. The first reform has a minimum amortization of 30%. The second reform has a minimum amortization of 40% of the remaining contract value plus charges for the new period.
Pre-set Personal Payday Credit
It has pre-fixed interest and the term for payment is from 1 to 48 months.
Post-Fixed Personal Payday Credit
It has post-fixed interest and the term for payment is from 4 to 36 months.
Salary Credit Pre-set Monthly Cash
For customers who receive salary in a deposit account or cash benefit with fixed interest. The deadline for payment is 1 to 48 months.
Salary Credit Post-Fixed Monthly Cash
For customers who receive salary or benefit on a deposit account in the Cashier. The payment term is from 4 to 36 months .
Personal Payday loan Cash: taxes and fees
- Collection of IOF (Tax on Financial Transactions) at the time of hiring;
- Pre-fixed interest: interest is defined according to the rate in force on the date of contracting and deducted from the loan at the time of hiring;
- Post-fixed interest: Interest is charged + TR (Referential Rate), monthly;
- The fees will be charged according to Good lender’s current tariff schedule, available for download here . The tariff readjustment occurs every 180 days, a term stipulated by the Central Bank.